Who Is One-in-a-Million
The “One In A Million – Educators Who Make A Difference” is a nationwide initiative to collect the names of one million educators who have made a difference in someone’s life. Anyone in America can place a educator’s name into the National Teachers Hall of Fame’s (NTHF) archives with a minimum donation of one dollar ($1). Donations of larger than $1 are welcome and will result in the following recognition and awards:
- $1-$124 Educators name on NTHF website and displayed on a list in the NTHF
- $125-$249 Educators name on NTHF Website and a brick on the NTHF wall
- $250-$499 Educators name on NTHF Website and a brick on the NTHF wall and an engraved Golden Apple to person making the donation
- $500-$999 Educators name on NTHF Website and a brick on the NTHF wall and an engraved pendulum, mantel clock to person making the donation
- Contact the Hall of Fame for recognition of larger gifts (email@example.com or 620-341-5660)
If your donation is $125 or more, we would like for you to complete a one page tribute about your special educator that be included the National Teachers Hall of Fame. Be prepared to complete that one page form.
|If donating less than $125
|If donating more than $125
How Can I Honor An Educator
All of us can identify at least one extraordinary educator (anyone working in the education field from the school maintenance officer to the school administer) who had an impact on our lives. The “One In A Million” initiative asks Americans to thank at least one educator by archiving his or her name at The National Teachers Hall of Fame. This honors the teacher and preserves a teaching legacy.
To Make A Contribution
- To make a contribution by mail.
- Make a donation using PayPal